What are the Benefits of Sports Massage?
There are many benefits to sports massage both physically and psychologically. Some of the benefits include:
- Increased blood flow
- Increased range of joint movement
- Increased flexibility
- Increased sense of well being
- Decreased muscle tension
- Decreased chance of injury
- Decreased recovery time between workouts
- Decreased muscle spasms
- Decreased scar tissue
- Possible side effects of sports massage may be tenderness and stiffness for 1-2 days after a treatment
Let the benefits of a sports massage allow you to reach your full potential at WellFit Therapy ....
Is sports massage just for sports people?
No sports massage can benefit anyone from the athlete to gym goer or non active person. Anyone who has an injury or mobility problem can also benefit from massage.
So if you are suffering from a sprain, strain, tear or just general muscle tension this applies to you.